To live a happy life with understanding and ease with others, there are some components that are crucial to achieve that quality of life and civility is important one of them because it makes our manner better and our relationships is good which leads to make our live better. So I agree with Forni argument "to learn how to be happy we must learn how to live well with others, and civility is a key of that".
When we learn civility that prevent the possibility of cross-cultural misunderstanding and conflict due to cultural diversity or other reason .so by Forni rules of choosing civility we have a guide to treat other nicely which improve our manners and make a good relationship .
According to Oxford advanced learners dictionary, civility means politeness and saying nice remarks to others. Why does one need to be civil?
-Building good relationships with others that make life easier, no one can live alone.
If a person is not civil enough, how would life be to him/her others, and what kind of social relationships or interaction would they expect? Harder, more stressful, lonelier and sad.
Simply" good relationships make our lives good; bad relationships make our lives bad" forni , because no one can live without others, loving people, caring about them and being cared by them are what truly give genuine value and purpose of one’s life.
Having good relationships with others means:
- Feeling content and valuable in life
- Being able to love and experience being loved by others
- Being a team player at different aspects of life, such as family, work, and social life.
- Being wiser through learning from other people’s experiences.
- Co-operation and good networks
- Happy environment at home, school, work, …etc
- Being realistic and understanding that no one is perfect, so tolerance is important for stabilizing relationships with others.
“ If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships- the ability...