Dubai Airport Freezone is a semi government organization it was officially established in 1996 as part of the Dubai Government's strategic plan to be an investment driven economy, pursuant to Law No.2. Also, it is consider as one of the fastest growing premium free zones in the world. Moreover, currently home to over 1,600 companies from various industry sectors, including IT and telecommunications, aviation, freight and logistics, pharmaceuticals, engineering, food & beverage, jewelries and cosmetics. Dubai Airport Freezone located in Daira- Twear 2, terminal 2. There are 217 employees in Dubai Airport Freezone . Also, there are 13 departments in Dubai Airport Freezone such as:-
• Customer Operations Department
• Finance Department
• Leasing & Licensing Department
• Information & Communication Technology Department
• Administration, Compliance and Procurement Department
• Projects Department
• Interiors & Facility Management Department
• Human Capital Department
• Strategy & Excellence Department
• Marketing and Corporate Communications Department
• Sales Department
• Internal Audit Office
• Director General’s Office
The region’s ultimate free zone destination
Adding value to UAE economy by providing integrated
business solutions, to attract regional and international
investors looking for a unique business platform, through
service excellence in a customer centric business
environment, by dedicated, competent and loyal people.
• Customer: Delight customers
• Employees: We care for our employees
• Innovation: We encourage creativity and deliver innovatively
• Team work: We work and celebrate achievements together
• Social Responsibility: We care for our community’s welfare
• Integrity and Honesty: We work ethically
Freezone types :
Freezone is an area in a country where normal trade barriers such as taxes and quotas are eliminated and bureaucratic requirements are lowered in hopes of attracting new business and foreign investments.
Free Zones are mostly located in developing countries and its purpose that these free zones will attract employers and thus reduce unemployment, and stimulate the area's economy .moreover, DAFZA offers employees training and education in various fields with the opportunity to learn about the latest market trends, as well as network with the Freezone’s internationally renowned stakeholders and tenants.
Free Zone is a strategic gateway for developing Dubai as a successful center for business, trade and investment. Moreover, Dubai Airport Free Zone strategy is attracts foreign investors and investment into the emirate and fuels its growth under a new brand identity.
▫ Key issues facing the business (internal and External)
The main Key issues facing the business External in DAFZ An ever increasing competition with new players entering the free zones market, which imposes new challenges to market share and position. This requires...