Final Case analysis for ADMS 3660 SECT. T WINTER 2017
1. Please work ONLY with the case facts presented in the case. Assume that the facts provided in
the case are the most relevant ones.
2. Clearly indicate which moral standard, framework, or case you are utilizing.
3. Don’t invent facts to make the issues raised in the case easier.
4. Please also utilize only materials from the course in writing your answers.
5. There is no need to reference materials from the web or other sources.
6. Note that you won’t be graded on the specific policy or outcome you defend but on the quality
of your analysis and your demonstration of your grasp of the course materials.
7. This assignment is to be completed by your group alone.
8. You may not ask or allow another group or anyone else outside the group to read, review, or
give any comments on your analysis (or even an outline), and you may not review or give
comments on any other group's analysis or outline.
9. Failure to observe the requirement to write the response of the case within the group will be
considered an ethical violation, so please be careful to avoid problems.
10. Please read the marking guides as indication of how to allocate your space.
11. BE CERTAIN EVERY QUESTION AND EACH SECTION IN A QUESTION ARE CLEARLY IDENTIFIED
AND MARKED WITH A HEADING
Instructions for submitting assignment (important, please read carefully):
1. The individual group assessment sheets must be submitted clearly legible to Room 527, 5TH
floor, TEMPORARY Main office, School of Administrative Studies” to Attention of: Avraham
Kleiman by NO LATER THAN Friday APRIL 7TH , by 12:00 NOON. NO EMAILS will be
2. The Case must be submitted in typewritten format [hand written documents will NOT be
accepted], to Room 527, 5TH floor, TEMPORARY Main office, School of Administrative Studies”
to Attention of: Avraham Kleiman by NO LATER THAN Friday APRIL 7TH , by 12:00
NOON. NO EMAILS will be accepted.
• 1 ½ spacing,
• 12 font
3. Clearly identify yourself including name, student number and a contact phone number.
4. Be certain all the pages are stapled together. PLEASE no plastic covers
5. Word limit of 1500 words, please indicate word count on the document
6. On the Case there is an automatic grade deduction of 5% for
each day late (24 hrs) for any reason (i.e., do not wait until the last day to
complete the assignment). This policy will be strictly enforced.
7. On the Individual group assessment sheets MARKS WILL be
deducted for incomplete or late work for any sheets handed in
after the deadline of Friday APRIL 7TH , by 12:00 NOON
8. Please note that the instructions for individual assessment sheets and the sheets themselves are
posted on the moodle website. Direct any additional questions to your team leader.
EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES IN AMERICAN CLOTHING COMPANY
You are on the management team of a rapidly growing, privately-held apparel company named
AMERICAN CLOTHING COMPANY. They had $80 million...