1. We use Internet everyday, but we actually don't know how it works, where is it and what is Internet. Learn more with this infographic.
2. Internet consists of millions of interconnected servers and represents a huge number of information, transmitted in the speed of light. This infographic will tell you more.
3. Internet is incorporated in our everyday life and changed the way we learn, work and socialize. This infographic will show you more.
4. (B2C) The Internet has a great imact on the economy and the way we do business.
5. The history of the Internet started long ago. This infographic will show a small piece of Internet's history.
6. Internet has a bright future. Infographic will show where Internet might go.
1. 100 words (http://infogra.me/)
We use Internet every day, communicating, learning, working. Even though it has become a regular part of our regular day, most of us don't know much about Internet - how does it work, when did Internet came to life or what is it. Even though we use it every day, most of us couldn't say even where is it. The last question is probably the easiest one to answer- Internet is everywhere.
The Internet is an interconnected network of computers. It is estimated that there is around 75 million interconnected servers and 550 000 miles of undersea cables connecting more than 1 billion computers and 3 billion users worldwide.
2. 100 words (infographics only)
In the 1960s in the US several computers were connected to transfer data in a faster and effective way. Over the years, technology advanced and today undersea cables transmit data at speed of 186 000 miles per second, which is also close to a speed of light.
Google estimates that there is around 5 million terabytes of data and while they control the world’s largest index of the Internet, it still represents surprisingly only 0,004% of all data. Undersea cables are the spinal cord of Internet connection. The first network of undersea cables is built in the far 1860s and it has increased since, connecting more than 20% of world’s population to the Internet. This infographic will tell you more about the Internet and help you locate it.
With the development of satellite-based Internet technology, it is expected that this number will rapidly grow, connecting areas outside of landlines.
3. 150 words (Alex-blog adhere)
The Internet is a great part of our everyday life and there are numerous situations where we use it, sending emails, researching different topic, finding our way on maps or buying airplane tickets and that is just a smaller part of the services...