Home Remedies for Groin Sweating
Groin sweating is sweating around the inner thigh as the skin here is folded and covered with clothing. This area has sweat glands like the eccrine and apocrine. For some people they tend to sweat profusely in this area which makes them feel uneasy and embarrass. In worst scenario the problem may cause odor, itching, peeling, rashes and peeling of the skin due to imbalance in the skin due to warm and moist groin.
Causes for Groin Sweating
The specific cause for sweating is not known but it may be due to some specific build of the person. Obesity is another reason to contribute to this kind of sweating. Excessive sweating is a medical condition called hyperhidrsis that may have numerous causes and become a symptom for another medical disorder of the nerves.
Sweating cannot be avoided but however the odor can be treated by following some simple Home Remedies for Groin sweating. The pungent odor in the areas where the sweating is common is due to the bacteria present in those areas.
Here are some effective Home Remedies for Groin sweating that may help you.
Home Remedies for Groin sweating using aluminum chloride solution
• It is a proven remedy that prevents sweating. A 20% of the solution is enough to enter the sweat glands and blocks the perspiration.
Home Remedies for Groin sweating using fresh fruits and buttermilk
• Intake of fresh fruit juice like grape juice on daily basis is an effective treatment for sweating. It helps in cooling the body and blocks off sweating.
• Another effective home treatment for groin sweating is drinking of buttermilk everyday.
Home Remedies for Groin sweating using tomato juice and lime
• Tomatoes are effective for treating sweats so drinking its juice for a week is one of the excellent home remedies for groin sweating.
• Vinegar and juice of lime can be used to slaughter the bacteria that causes bad odor.
Home Remedies for Groin sweating using baking powder and apple cider vinegar
• Make a solution of baking powder and dip cotton pads into it and use this to clean the groin areas.
• Apple cider vinegar can also be used to terminate sweating and that will prevent the pungent odor.
• Chamomile oil can also be used to wipe the sweaty areas and blocks off the body odor.
Home Remedies for Groin sweating by maintaining a good personal hygiene
• Start your day with a nice cool shower. In the beginning you wash off the bacteria around the area with warm water and gradually you...