Home Remedies for Moles
Moles can be define as a cluster of pigment cells that may often appear to be tiny dark brown spots which can virtually develop any part of the body. You can find almost 10 to 40 moles in a person body and this number vary in each and every person. The medical term for moles is nevus or nevi. However it is seen that most moles can come in a different range of colors.
Moles are harmless and in very rare cases they can lead to cancer. In fact, detecting pigment patches and monitoring moles can help detecting skin cancer, particularly malignant melanoma. They are usually round or oval shape that may be a birth mark which may be present at the time of birth. There may be cases when moles develop at the time of pregnancy and puberty.
Causes of Moles
The common causes of moles are listed below:
• Proliferation of the pigment cells
• Exposure to sunlight
• Ecological factors and genetics may be responsible for the moles growth.
• Nervous cells and medical problems may also lead to moles
• In some people, the oil glands are hyperactive which are prone to skin related infections and problems like moles
• Virus also lead to large lumps on different parts of the body
Symptoms of Moles
The common symptoms of moles are mentioned below:
• The skin gets hyper pigmented
• The spots may become dark brown or black that is visible on the skin surface.
• There may be itching on the mole affected area
• The color, size and shape of the pigment spots may change with time. This needs a serious treatment and may otherwise become cancerous moles.
• The lumps can get elevated
• Pigment spots can appear on the neck, nose, legs, heads and arms.
The moles can be removed by surgical methods which are quite expensive and are not that safe. However, there are various home remedies for moles which can be effective in curing the moles. The best part about these home remedies is that they do not have any side-effects.
Home Remedies for Moles using honey and garlic
• For mild form of moles, apply honey on the mole area and cover it properly. Allow it to dry for about 10 to 15 minutes then wash it off using warm water. This is an effective treatment to get rid of moles.
• Garlic pieces can be used to rub the affected area. The juice of garlic can penetrate the skin inside the moles and help to loosen it. Regular use of garlic will help the mole to come out. This is one of the useful home remedies for moles.
Home Remedies for Moles using apple cider vinegar and baking soda
• Food rich in potassium helps in curing...