Additionally, another sure secondary development will result in massive American deaths. With the best doctors and hospitals also refusing to accept patients insured by Obamacare and Medicaid, people not critically ill now could also die. Keep in mind that Obamacare ripped three quarters of a trillion dollars from Medicare and it is being cut to the bare bones. Therefore, bureaucrats and politicians will very likely attempt to merge or morph Medicare, Medicaid, and Obamacare into one enormous, ill-conceived, and diabolical plot to force all healthcare providers into accepting these three plans as one. Thus, to remain in the business of healing the sick, they must agree to all governmental rules, regulations, and payment schedules.
Sadly, the worst parts of Obamacare have yet to be uncovered and reported by media. As the aforementioned Pelosi said, we had to pass it to find out what’s in it. We are witnessing but a few of the “unpleasantries” alluded to by this leftist Democratic Party demoness.
Think about the following:
• When businesses discover the costs and regulations of Obamacare on their bottom line in maintaining health coverage for their employees, millions of Americans will undoubtedly find themselves dropped from their plans, and Obamacare’s rickety boat will take on more water.
• By dropping more and more people to part-time status, businesses will increasingly place employees on the exchanges. This will soon be followed by elimination altogether of company-paid health insurance.
• Another catastrophe awaiting unsuspecting taxpayers is the inevitability of insurance company bailouts. Obama will, of course, blame the failure of his Marxist ploy on these companies and tell us he is only looking out for us when he steals more from working Americans to support his collectivist, redistributionist ideology.
• Individual states that fell for Obama’s temporary cash for the long-term Medicaid-expansion clunker program will leave their taxpayers in massive debt for untold decades. Most enrollees presently in Obamacare are receiving taxpayer subsidies, and few are signing up to pay the bills.
• However, if it survives past the fall election and Democrats maintain control of the Senate, death panels will be appointed, and the carnage will begin in earnest. Death panels will be chosen by the government to save government money. They will not concern themselves with American lives. They will make decisions based on allocation of limited resources, limited medical personnel, and limited hospitals and clinics. Their decisions, very simply, will determine who lives and who dies; thus aptly named, “death panels.”
• Obamacare promised a decrease in the use of expensive emergency room care. In fact, emergency room healthcare will increase. Many primary care physicians are no longer permitted to attend patients admitted to hospitals, and these patients must to go to the emergency room to be admitted by their PCP to a hospital. Then, rather than having...