These is my hypothesis
The variables to be investigated include a sample of working students, students not working, the time each category of student takes to study (quality time) and the final GPA of the students used in the sample. A questionnaire will be administered to the students, so as to collect the required information. The information so gathered will be treated with confidentiality. The relationship between working students, non-working students, the time they spend in studying and the result of their academic output will be measured.
Time Management Behavior Scale (TMB)
Never Rarely Sometimes Very often Always
Short- Range Planning 1 2 3 4 5
1. When you ...view middle of the document...
The night before a major assignment is due, are you usually still working on it? * 1 2 3 4 5
4. When you have several things to do, do you think it is best to do a little bit of work on each one? 1 2 3 4 5
5. Do you regularly review your class notes, even when a test is not imminent 1 2 3 4 5
Note * These items were reverse scored, for example, responses of "never" were given a score of 5.
Please indicate if you have attained 18 years of age on not. Circle the correct one
1. Yes (please, indicate your age in years)
2. No (sorry, but you will have to terminate this survey process)
Directions - fill out the following survey using information from only the fall semester of 2013
1. What was your GPA score? _______________
2. In what level of class standing are you? Circle one
3. How many credit were you enrolled?
4. What was your major and Faculty? ___________________________
5. Have you been employed before or been engaged in an internship (whether with remuneration or without)?
2. No (Jump to Question number 10)
6. If yes,...