Adobe operates in three segments which are as follows:
1. DIGITAL MEDIA : It provides solutions and tools that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to publish, create, promote, and monetize their digital content anywhere. The products of this segment are Adobe Creative Cloud, a subscription service that provides the customers the ability to download and install the latest versions of its products. This segment serves traditional content creators, Web application developers, and digital media professionals, as well as their management in marketing departments, publishers, agencies and companies.
2. DIGITAL MARKETING: It provides solutions and services for how digital advertising and marketing are created, managed, executed, measured, and optimized. This segment also offers analytics, social, targeting, media optimization, Web experience management, and cross-channel campaign management solutions to digital marketers, advertisers, publishers, merchandisers, Web analysts, chief marketing officers, chief information officers, and chief revenue officers.
3. PRINT AND PUBLISHING: This segment provides products and services that address diverse market opportunities, including eLearning solutions, web application development, technical document publishings and high-end printing, as well as publishing needs of technical and business, and original equipment manufacturers printing businesses.
1. To drive growth and accountability, to motivate and inspire employees to make them contribute at peak performance and also to drive execution of long term strategy and operating plan.
2. Enhance the ability of the company to retain and attract talented and competent individuals.
3. To keep enhancing its products by updating the current one and inventing new application...