Nursing Leadership and Management in Health Care
HCS 557 Workshop V
Financial Management in Health Care
Total Points: 10
Each question is worth 0.5 points
(2 questions are = to 1point)
September 26, 2008
Students the following is your final assessment for HCS 577. There are various types of test questions including true / false questions, matching, and multiple choices. Please read each question carefully and place the appropriate response on the line provided.
True / False Questions
Read each question carefully, and then carefully write a T (true) or F (false) on the line next to the question.
1. T -- The managerial accountant looks forward and the financial accountant looks backward.
2. T -- Cash flow statement provides information related to the balance sheet.
3. T -- Assets = Liabilities + Net Assets.
4. T -- A ledger is a book (computer memory) in which we keep track of the impact of financial events on each account.
5. F -- Third party payers - are the tax payers.
6. T -- Inventories are good that have been sold.
7. T -- A ratio is any number compared to another number.
8. T -- Liquidity is a measure of the amount of resources an organization has that are cash or are convertible to cash.
9. F -- Benchmarks are a table to review cash collected for that day.
10. T -- J.I.T. inventory calls for the arrival of inventory just as it is needed.
Read each question carefully and then circle the letter with the best answer.
Simpson Model of financing
The amounts its customers owe it for goods /services
A payment system
None of the...