This report is to demonstrate the outcomes of Time and Stress management in the work place, what affect is has on yourself and your colleagues. The details will contain importance of effective Time Management, Identify strengths and Weaknesses and also identify causes of stress and its impact on the workplace.
Questionnaire/Survey has been sent out to colleagues to assess their own time and stress management in the work place this is to determine if they are good with their own time and what stresses are caused in their own workday.
Survey of the importance of Time Management and its relationship to causes and symptoms of stress
Please see below survey ...view middle of the document...
To do list was done to help manage their day is essential so they can have a stress free day. People tend to forget certain parts of their work when they are having a stressful day. People dealt with stress in the workplace in different ways from taking a break or speaking to their Manager. Good time keepers always on time for work and always punctual. Staff are aware of their duties and responsibilities while at work. Breaks are sufficient enough. Manager’s tend to work through their breaks to get the work done. In the NSC you have to be good at multi tasking as there are various departments to cover in and out of hours. There are sufficient breaks for people within their working day.
Know how to use effective Time management to achieve team goals
Explain the importance of effective Time Management
• There are limited hours in one day to complete your work, it is important that you make most of the time effectively.
• By prioritising your time, you will be able to stay focused on the day ahead.
• Reduces stress due to been rushed within your day
• You know how many hours in a day to complete tasks you will accomplish more out of your day.
• Time management makes you happier, more successful and be stress free.
• Poor time management when someone is constantly late for work on various occasions
Identify your strengths and weaknesses in Time Management.
• Good time keeper, keep to my appointments and always punctual for work
• Good at prioritising my own work load as I action various screens on a day to day basis.
• I am able to help ease pressure on other departments as I am multi skilled within the NSC.
• Undertaking several tasks at once, sometimes forget about an older task while dealing with the other, need to make sure I write myself a note to remind myself.
• Keep putting things off prioritising less urgent tasks.
• Not been assertive enough to say no to people, put too much pressure on myself.
Set and prioritise personal SMART objectives to achieve team goals
Set one to one coaching on Call monitoring to be actioned -...