This website uses cookies to ensure you have the best experience. Learn more

Your Successful Life At Age 35!

536 words - 2 pages

Living It Up!I am 35 years of age and life is good! I am married to the beautiful singer/actress/writer Solange Knowles (Beyonce's younger sister). We live a wonderful life with 6 adopted children. We know there are so many unfortunate children in this world, that's why we adopted so many and will continue to adopt more. We have 3 beautiful houses which have all been featured on MTV's Cribs. One in the suburbs of Chicago, one in New York and one in the 51rst state of Puerto Rico. Each has 15 bed rooms, 2 movie theaters, a gymnasium, game rooms, small water parks and lots of cultural paintings and sculptures.I wouldn't live the way I live hadn't it been for the movie that launched my career. I thought of this movie idea when I was a young teen but didn't pursue it till I was 29. For several years I have making movies and music video's but by the time I got through with paying the bills and expenses I would have very little money left. It didn't help with having four children at the time.I saw a piece of paper where I had written down this idea of a movie when I was about 16 or 17. I picked up a pen and stayed in my office for days typing up this script. The hard part was coming up with a name. I thought about the name karma, circles, eye for an eye and so on. Then I called up my good friend Ellen. We were just talking about my new project, then I said...

Find Another Essay On Your successful life at age 35!

Understanding Survivorship Essay

892 words - 4 pages to 10 years old 10 to 15 years old, etc., by five-year intervals up to your oldest data point 2. Data was analyzed in terms of survivorship, like this: Age Number of males that died at this age Number of males surviving at this age = 50 – number of males that died up to this age Percent surviving at this age = number of males surviving divided by 50, times 100 Prepare a table like this for the females also. 3

What is Retirement Planning? Essay

1623 words - 7 pages working. You may be retired for more than 30 years and the effort you put into planning your retirement, the better off you will be. You can begin retirement planning at an early stage of your life, or you may need to start a bit later in your work career. Whatever your age may be, you will need to put together a plan for your retirement. Starting at an early age will give you more time to build investment portfolio for your retirement. After

Variable of Income Deficits After Having Children

1292 words - 6 pages explain why some married couples early in their marriage make the decision to postpone childbearing. Married couples at times are more interested in how family capitals affect children’s outcomes, it is more important to simply note that increasing age is related with higher income. Married couples must note that the correlation between age and income is obstinate and extensive. Weather it is early or late in your marriage for full-time married

Infertility

1755 words - 8 pages its own life, within the first 20 weeks of gestation although most miscarriages occur during the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. A miscarriage is the most common type of pregnancy loss, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). During the first trimester, the most common cause of a miscarriage is chromosomal abnormality, meaning that roughly something is not okay with the baby’s chromosomes. Women under the age of 35

Successful Aging Elderly (SAE)

2495 words - 10 pages process is not simply senescence most people over the age of 65 are not Senile, bedridden, isolated, or suicidal (Aldwin & Levenson, 1994). This change in perspective led the investigation of the other side of the coin. Ageing is seen as health, maturity and personal Royal growth, self-acceptance, happiness, generatively, coping and acceptance of age-related constraints (Birren & Fisher, 1995). Psychological understanding of successful aging is

Patriotic Dreams

1219 words - 5 pages . Despite these social groups, Fitzgerald struggled academically, and he eventually flunked out of Princeton.Fitzgerald's quick rise to fame also led to his fall. In life, things are not meant to happen all at once, all at the same time. His marriage was destroyed and his wife suffered a mental breakdown, going in and out of traumatizing spasms. "Drinking, dancing and madcap parties-the Jazz Age had them all. Excess was the order of the day - but burn

I love Iact

1780 words - 7 pages age 18 until 36 years old .Refer to figure 3 , I had 35 respondents who are 100 %of Chinese .Refer to figure 4 , there are 91 % of respondents whose annual income is RM36,000 and below and the other 9 % of respondents whose annual income is RM36,000 and above. Refer to figure 5, there are 69% of students and 31% of working adults.Refer to figure 6, the marital status of 34 respondents are single (94 %) and another 2 respondents are married (6

Fast Moving Consuming Goods

1780 words - 7 pages age 18 until 36 years old .Refer to figure 3 , I had 35 respondents who are 100 %of Chinese .Refer to figure 4 , there are 91 % of respondents whose annual income is RM36,000 and below and the other 9 % of respondents whose annual income is RM36,000 and above. Refer to figure 5, there are 69% of students and 31% of working adults.Refer to figure 6, the marital status of 34 respondents are single (94 %) and another 2 respondents are married (6

Report for The proposal of Fast Moving Consuming Goods

1780 words - 7 pages age 18 until 36 years old .Refer to figure 3 , I had 35 respondents who are 100 %of Chinese .Refer to figure 4 , there are 91 % of respondents whose annual income is RM36,000 and below and the other 9 % of respondents whose annual income is RM36,000 and above. Refer to figure 5, there are 69% of students and 31% of working adults.Refer to figure 6, the marital status of 34 respondents are single (94 %) and another 2 respondents are married (6

The Works of Ernest Hemingway

1083 words - 4 pages welfare of knowledge. Conversely, Hemingway suggests that life is a competition. One in which age is an unfortunate side effect. At this point in life, Hemingway had not written a successful work in 12 years, and found that he was slipping out of literary circles. In The Old Man and the Sea, he explores the notion of aging when the local fishermen of the town mock Santiago for his bad fortune and pity him for his advanced age. “They sat on the Terrace

Poor People in America

778 words - 4 pages information provided by older age groups. Also, information collected could be contrasted between genders. My first subject, a female, provided information that she believed the American dream to her was “a successful and prosperous life where I can live without worrying about payments”. Her general definition of the American dream was almost exactly the same to her personal definition. “The American dream in general is searching for the best life possible

Similar Essays

Reading Books: Start Reading To Your Child At An Early Age

599 words - 2 pages The effects of reading books are numerous. Starting to read books on a regular basis at an early age has two effects, increased comprehension abilities and the promotion of vocabulary growth.Reading skills are essential to success in society today. The ability to read is highly valued and important for social and economic advancement.In today's society, parents should start the reading process as soon as possible, even while the baby is still in

Give Your Child A Chance At Life

853 words - 4 pages the circumstances are an innocent human being was conceived and nobody should have the right to take that unborn child’s life away. Many young girls have been faced with a tough decision when becoming pregnant. Getting pregnant at nineteen right as you are starting your first year of college isn’t exactly every girls dream; even though many consider adoption just as many consider abortion. It is statistically proven that if a teen mom gives birth

Introducing Sports At A Young Age Improves The Child's Life

955 words - 4 pages Have you ever been told that you are too young to be playing in competitive sports? Research shows that introducing sports at a young age can make a positive impact on a child’s life. Sports gives children a great foundation in life. It teaches them lessons that will help them grow into well rounded adults. Although there are many people who will say that children playing competitive sports is a negative, studies prove that competitive sports

Learning Team Meeting Three Assignment D. Describe The Pace At Which Your Product Will Move Through The Product Life Cycle And The Factors That Will Impact Its Movement

2145 words - 9 pages Learning Team Meeting Three AssignmentD. Describe the pace at which your product will move through the product life cycle and the factors that will impact its movement.Product Lifecycle Management, PLM, integrates engineering, manufacturing and service to reduce costs, improve quality and reduce time to market. Today, PLM has evolved to include the entire enterprise. This means coexistence with other point solutions and enterprise applications